Frozen salmonFish and meet, All products
15.00€ – 80.00€
- PrimeWaters Coho Salmon are farm-raised in the glacial waters of Chilean Patagonia – each shipment is delivered with information of the sea farm and locale the salmon was sourced.
- Coho Salmon is bright red and known for it’s mild but distinctive flavor, this fish is seasonally available August through January. We freeze it immediately to lock in freshness.
- PrimeWaters salmon is raised in clean sea water with vibrant currents and plenty of room to swim. Constantly moving water brings oxygen into the water that is necessary for the salmon – an active fish - to breathe and grow. That allows us to deliver great tasting salmon.
- Each order contains 2 (approx. 2-3 lb. each) frozen, individually vacuum-sealed Coho salmon fillet sides – boneless with skin-on – may be kept frozen for up to 12 months.
- Each 100g serving contains 1500mg Omega-3s! (*246mg EPA Fatty Acids 419mg DHA Fatty Acids per 100g)
Rib eye steakFish and meet
BEEF RIBEYE STEAKS FROM RARE BREED, GRASS FED CATTLE REARED ON OUR OWN FARMSFrom the inside of the rib, with a real beefy flavour and a seam of fat that keeps the steak moist as it cooks. Better when not under cooked. Our steaks are dry aged for a minimum of 28 days before being hand cut to your preferred size.